Fujifilm India has announced the launch of FinePix HS50EXR digital camera in the country.
Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR, which was originally announced at CES earlier this year, comes with a 16-megapixel 1/2-inch EXR CMOS II sensor and 42X optical zoom that translates into a focal length range of 24mm-1000mm. The camera comes with a new image processor, the EXR Processor II.
Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is capable of autofocus speeds of just 0.05 seconds and comes with a built-in stereo microphone that is capable of full-HD movie recording (1080p) at up to 60 frames per second. It can also record lower resolution movies at up to 480 frames per second – for moments when you want to capture some amazingly slow motion action. It comes with a 3.0-inch Vari-Angle LCD screen that can fold out and flip around.
Also available on the HS50EXR are 8 Advanced Filter functions that let you add special effects to your pictures:
- Pop Color – Emphasize contrast and color saturation.
- Toy Camera – Create shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera.
- Miniature – Add top and bottom blur for a diorama or miniature effect.
- Dynamic Tone – Create a fantasy effect by dynamically-modulated tonal reproduction.
- Partial Color – Retain one selected original color and change the rest of the photo to black and white. Colors can be selected from red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple for dramatic effect.
- High Key – Enhance brightness and reduce contrast to lighten tonal reproduction.
- Low Key – Create uniformly dark tones with few areas of emphasized highlights.
- Soft Focus – Create a look that is evenly soft throughout the whole image.
FinePix HS50EXR is the latest addition to family of long-zoom cameras from Fujilfim, after the company last week unveiled the FinePix SL1000 camera with 50x optical zoom for Rs. 29,999.
Commenting on the launch of FinePix HS50EXR, Rohit Pandit, EVP – Sales & Marketing from Fujifilm India said, “This year the focus will be on enhancing the line-up of Bridge & X series. Even the Bridge series will feature many powerful cameras between 40x optical zoom to already launched 50x zoom SL1000.”
Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR has been priced in India at Rs. 32,999.